This week we are on Lesson 13 of our MFW Curriculum. What I enjoy so much of it is that I get to supplement on the math and add some fun stuff as well.

We are studying the letter C. So she has five words to learn and memorize and they all start with the letter C. So what I did is I incorporated flash cards with the translation of those words in spanish. So she learns both words in english and in spanish simultaneously. I have also been generating a word search with the words of the week. She really enjoys it and it challenges her greatly.

I have also added more bible devotionals. This is the part I enjoy the most. We both get to study and meditate on a verse a day.

This week we have no big projects. I have been sick for a couple of days and my energy level is very low.

I wish you all homeschoolers a successful learning week!


Newer Post Older Post Home