This week has been so much fun.

We began we lesson 11 learning about the ants and their habitat. And the next day we celebrated Earth Day by doing our first lapbook. The Ants finally arrived on the second day and we deposit them into their new habitat as they searched and explored their way around.

There is so much life lessons that we learned this week. My daughter has made a conscious effort to keep all the lights off in our home. "because we need to save electricity so we can save our planet Mommy."

My hubby and I in turn have learned that Ants become lazy in the cold! Wow.

This is one if the many reasons I love to homeschool. I feel as if I too get a chance to do it all over again. Learning and making it fun.

She finished all her scheduled lessons in 4 days. We are planning to take today off.

It has been a steady but intensive week. I think that I will probably carry on with the insect theme for next week's lesson. The ants will only survive at max for 2 more weeks. And I want us to take full advantage of learning a thing or two from them.

I have seen first hand how much my girl has enjoyed this week. As I said, for being 5.5 she had intensive and long sitting lessons. But she never complained because she was totally enjoying what she was doing.

I love to hear "I love homeschool Mommy".

In the other hand, I am seeing first hand how her character is being shaped. I wish I can say that she always deserve a star for her behavior, but that is not the case.

Well, that is for now. This post usually appears in my homeschool lounge homepage, in the event you would like to leave a comment. View the scroll bar to the right and you will find it there!

Have a great weekend to all.

Many blessings.


Newer Post Older Post Home