As I sit here and get ready to post of on our weekly progress I have to just breath and laugh.

I had all of our lessons planned and I was ready to introduce new and exciting material but my girl would not have any of it. She was basically on academic strike.

To be honest, I felt the same way. So I cut my self some slack and totally revamped our week. Monday we worked in our garden. Tuesday we hit the beach. Wednesday did attempt to get some phonics/reading done on a computer program. Thursday it was party pool day. And today, we will just relax.

There is always next week to get back to what was planned for this week.

Part of me is stressing, I can feel it in the way my heart palpitates at the knowledge that "nothing" got done. But we had a Blast, so it was well worth it.

It has to be fun right?

Keep you posted.

Blessings.


0 blessings:

Newer Post Older Post Home